TK-Talkie V4 Standard
TK-Talkie has the features to take your costume to the next level!
You've spent a lot of time (and money) perfecting your costume...now it's time to add the finishing touch with a sound system that adds another level of authenticity. TK-Talkie is small, easy-to-use and highly customizable.
Every TK-Talkie comes with:
- Micro USB connector
- Speaker out Jack
- Microphone Jack
- BLE (Bluetooth Low-Energy) allows remote control via mobile device
- TK-Talkie firmware that lets you customize your sound
Your TK-Talkie Standard Edition can also have
- Add a PTT (Push-To-Talk) button for the rear connection, or
- Add a Line-Out port
- Add a pre-loaded Micro SD Card with sounds, sample profiles and effects!
You will need (not included):
- Microphone (wired or wireless)
- 5V battery with Max 1 amp (1A) output (portable phone charger kind) and micro USB cable
- Speaker (such as Aker 1506 or Pyle Pro)
- Micro SD card (up to 32G) for configuration and sound files (if not selected with purchase)
Please see the TK-Talkie Quickstart Guide for a list of other items you may need for your TKTalkie.
Which TK-Talkie is right for you?
We offer several models of TK-Talkie so you can get the features you want.
|Model||Bluetooth||Mic Port||Spkr Port||Line-Out||Rear Port(s)|
|Standard||Line-Out or PTT|
|Commander||1 X Control Glove|
|Elite||2 x Control Glove|
Each TK-Talkie is throughly tested and must pass our rigorous standards before it is shipped!
TKTalkie is a customizable voice effects kit that is perfect for emulating that classic "Stormtrooper sound", complete with comm clicks and pops as heard in the movies! It is highly customizable so that it can be used with your different costumes. You can modify settings to create the sound that's perfect for you!
The V4 model includes all of the features of the V2, but also includes a BLE (Bluetooth Low-Energy) module that is compatible with iOS and Android devices that allows you to control your TKTalkie remotely! With the TKTalkie App, you can:
- Customize all settings
- Change (raise/lower) the pitch of your voice.
- Create/Load different settings profiles
- Control multiple TKTalkie V4 devices
- Access quick functions such as mute/unmute, turn off background loop, turn off voice effects.
- Program sound glove buttons to perform differrent functions.
- Up to 99 different sound effects (.WAV files.)
- Tweak and save settings via serial interface or by editing a configuration file (stored on Micro SD card.)
- Create different customized settings files.
- Load different config files for different uses (TK, Mando, etc.)
- Calibration Wizard helps you find optimum settings
- VA and PTT modes - Can switch between PTT (Push-To-Talk) and VA (Voice Activated) modes on the fly using a PTT button (optional, VA mode is default.)
- 3.5mm jack - headphones out
- 3.5mm jack - line out - perfect for connecting to amplified speaker
- 3.5mm jack - microphone in - for passive microphones
- Startup sound (.WAV file)
- Use different background loops (.WAV file)
- Voice volume
- Background loop volume
- Effects volume
- Voice activation level - The level your voice must reach for processing to begin.
- Voice cutoff level - The level your voice must reach to processing to stop and effects (clicks, static burst) added.
- Silence time - The amount of time to wait after you stop talking before effects are applied.
- Button click sound effect (.WAV file)
- Button click volume
- Microphone input level
- Line-In input level
- Line-Out output level
- 5-Band Graphic equalizer
- Customizable bitcrushers to create radio voice effect
- Background noise generator while talking for radio comm effect
- Background noise volume
- Turn off background loop
- Turn off mic pops/clicks
NOTE: Does not include Micro SD Card (unless added), PTT Button (unless added), microphone or speaker. Each TK-Talkie is produced when ordered. Customize your TK-Talkie when you order.
|BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)||The built-in BLE allows your TK-Talkie to communicate with the iOS/Android compatible mobile app.|
|Headphones||Includes standard 3.5mm headphone jack|
|Line-Out||(Optional add-on) Line-level 3.5mm output jack|
|Micro USB||Used to power the TK-Talkie (5V, 1Amp max) and also for serial communications.|
|Microphone||Standard 3.5mm microphone jack|
- Product Code: TKT4
- Availability: In Stock